Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Things that have happened since the last post:
** Rylie Claire arrived on Sept. 29th! She is doing very well..is 1 month and 2 days old now. She's growing fast!
**David is still doing well in school. I'm not sure how much time he has left this semester. I think he said he has about 7 more times to go down there. But he may have told me that last week so it may be just 6 now..not sure!
**Madison turned 2! Yes, we now have a 3 year old, 2 year old, and a newborn...it's very wild around here! :)
**I have a new part-time job! It's actually very part-time because I'm not getting to work much now, but really don't have time to with David's schedule and 3 little ones, so it's working out well I guess! I am actually considered "contracted" or "self employed" but am working for a lab company called Exam One...but a lady in Tupelo that does the exams actually hired me under her. Kinda confusing I guess.. I do paramed exams for people that buy life insurance. I've only worked 1 day so far and am supposed to work for a few hours tomorrow. So far it's been 1 day a week. The lady that I work for said that it will pick up by Thanksgiving.

I guess that's about it.

No comments: